Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Not our best day...

Parents,
    Today has been a very trying day for me. Please talk with your children tonight about the importance of respecting their teacher and getting their work done in a timely manor. Mrs. Baggett has talked to them this afternoon, and she will most likely be back in the morning.
Things I have zero tolerance for in my classroom:
1. being rude to me or another teacher
2. lying
3. cheating
4. not doing work because they are talking or doing something else
5. talking when the teacher is talking
6. ...or anything else that shows a complete lack of respect for me.

I know this sounds very harsh, but these are all things I have dealt with JUST today. I really hate having to give you this kind of news. Of course I would much rather praise your child! However, sometimes we just have to nip these situations in the bud.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
-Ashley Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment